WHY WORK WITH US?
We encourage our people to build their personal interests and spend quality time with their families and friends, because we believe that staff who are happy outside of work will be motivated to give their best whilst at work.
- It’s a strong part of Ceiba’s culture not to work late or after hours.
- Staff birthday celebrations
- Staff appreciation annual dinner
Continuous technical training programmes
- Technical and accreditation training including Green Card and Construction Skill Training from the Construction Industry Development Board
- Regular product training from BEST (British Energy Saving Technology), with trainers from the UK
- On-the-job training for all technical and management staff
Generous staff benefits
- Long service awards for staff who have worked with us for 5, 10 or 15 years
- Generous annual performance-based bonuses
- Leave allocations above set labour standards, including marriage and compassionate leave
- Staff prices on products and services for all Ceiba Capital Group of companies
We are seeking a self-motivated candidate to coordinate and execute technical projects and provide excellent customer service support to our clients. A technical background in energy saving, electronics and energy monitoring will be highly regarded. The successful candidate must be willing to learn, possess strong analytical skills and a great interpersonal skills
Salary range: From RM3,000 negotiable
Job type: Executive, full time position
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Location: Selangor (Glenmarie)
- 1-3 years working experience, preferably in electrical engineering
- IT knowledge
- Regional travel may be required
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com or call +603 5569 1111.